Monday 15 September 2014

I dug the peas up... :(

Mummy said I was a really really naughty boy... She had some peas growing next to Razzys rose bush. Some of them were the length of my front paws, and I dug them up.
She replanted them. Some within the enclosure of Razzys rose, and some in the newly extended corner garden. She is hoping that they will all survive.
Then to add to my naughtiness, I barked at an elderly dog, its dog friend and their owner as they walked past. Mum growled at me, and then she put me on my chain at the backdoor. Of course, I was only chained for around half an hour. (Long enough for her to finish replanting the peas.) And because I harassed her while she was trying to replant her peas, she chucked my half tennis ball in the bin! :(
Before she'd let me go from being on my chain, she plucked out more of my winter coat.
Life isn't too bad. I found the bones dad put out for me, before I was being a naughty boy.
I'm glad mum can't stay angry with me for too long. I do love her.
But I tell ya, I wouldn't recommend breaking into mum and dads home... Mum can be downright scary when she's angry. And that's an understatement of huge proportions. There's this rumour that she has a baseball bat, and she knows how to use it! I've never seen it, then again I don't know what one looks like, but apparently it exists... So whatever you do, don't try breaking into mum and dads house! Aside from the fact that you'll get the pleasure (or displeasure) of meeting my bark and my teeth!

Wishing you many happy barky days!

Hannibal

No comments:

Post a Comment