Thursday 18 September 2014

Dear blog

Today I got into super huge trouble. Dad wrestled me to the ground, and carried me to the back door where he put me on my chain. I wasn't doing what I was told, I was running around and barking at the other dogs (neighbours, on both sides) and causing a riot! During my wrestle with dad I kicked myself in the face and am now missing two small patches of fur under my right eye!

Then while the cub was playing with a ball on a rope attached to a pole, I decided that I would like to play too. Mum told me I wasn't allowed to. She knows I make short work of tennis balls. I managed to slobber on the ball. That was before mum dragged me back to my chain and chained me up ... again!

And then, while mum was taking some photos of some ants and rocks, I kept getting in the way. Then I found a bone, and started dumping it near mum or at dads feet, I even tried to park it on dads lap. He wasn't too thrilled with that idea, and threatened to dump it in the bin. It seemed mum liked that idea, and dumped my bone in the bin, just before it got emptied. Then after dad brought the bin back into the yard (and I gave it a good sniff for securities sake), mum went and found several more bones and tossed them in the bin.

On the positive side of things, I got a fresh (frozen) lot of bones given to me.

And mum brushed and brushed me. My fur is all over the back yard, and floating in the breeze. She says that she got 8 brush fills of fur and I still don't look brushed! She's amazed about how thick my winter coat is.

Well until next time...

Wishing you many happy barky days!

Hannibal

No comments:

Post a Comment