Thursday 4 September 2014

Dogs don't get red wine in their dinner!

Mum is at it again, making wonderful tantelising smells! Oh, I just love her cooking. But she is telling me that it is not for me.  I have seen her bring out diced beef, which is in the pot browning up, and on the table is onion (one purple, one brown), garlic, leeks, broccoli, zucchini, baby spinach leaves, a small bit of cream, hot English mustard, pepper and red wine... Apparently dad will be preparing the potato and carrot!

Mum is making soup! And I am all a-drool! The floor is wet from my salivation! I can't wait to taste it, but, its not for me! But I know that if the little person doesn't eat hers, then I'll get a taste then! Is it ok if I wish that the little person doesn't eat? I LOVE mummys cooking!!!

Wishing you many happy barky days!

Hannibal

No comments:

Post a Comment