Friday 28 September 2012

I'm gonna be famous!!

Woof Woof!

I just heard the news!! My boss is teaching my little boss how to be a professional photographer! And I'm the star subject for practice pet shots!! :)

Ooh do I pose on my back, or do I sit nicely, or... I know... I coat myself in grass!! That's always a good one! I can sit with my tongue hanging out! Hmmm - left side, right side or straight out front - too many decisions!

Oh drat - That CAT has just informed me that he is the star pet! Why does he have to be in front of the cameras??

Anyway - I get to have more of my handsome face on TigerEye Freelance Photography and on the blog that goes with it! I'm so excited, I just have to dance around and wag my butt!! It's going to be so much fun! Two lenses to lick instead of just one! Oooh I hope the little bosses camera tastes good! (Technically I'm not allowed to lick the bosses camera - but that doesn't stop me from trying!!)

I'm gonna be famous!! I'm gonna be famous!! I'm gonna be famous!! :) Cant sleep now - must run around the yard like a mad thing!!

Hope you have a happy waggy tailed day! And thanks for dropping by! :)

Oreo.

No comments:

Post a Comment