Monday 1 June 2015

"Neighbour gods"

Tonight I barked and barked and barked. I dint really know what I was barking at, but it was very important at the time!

It obviously frustrated mum a bit, cause she sent dad to get me inside.

As dad was getting my the "neighbour gods" yelled out at me to "get down". I assure you and her that I was not up! And as mum said, I was most likely barking at her (the "neighbour god").

As dad says, yelling at a dog like that will certainly win friends and influence people! But are you sure you want to be around such angry people? I know I don't like them!

One night one of them swore at my mum and I got real angry. I told mum to go inside, I would gladly teach that rude cretin a lesson or two!

Now dad is calling them "neighbour gods"! I'm pretty sure he's heaping on the sarcasm! By yelling the way they do, I'm amazed they have friends!

Mum says I was being a bit noisy. But surely it wasn't bad enough to be yelled at like that! I wish people could learn to be a little more polite!

Wishing you many happy barky days!

Hannibal

No comments:

Post a Comment