Sunday 31 August 2014

Thought I'd drop by

I'm going to try and post more often! But, there are no guarantees!

Ah, where to start?

Well, firstly there are as yet no new cats to play with.

Recently I had a barking complaint against me. Apparently I bark too much!

Wow, there's been a lot happen since I last wrote!

I've celebrated my first birthday, and my second birthday is a few months away!

My mum has hurt her wrist. She thinks I may have had a paw in that! My family left me alone for two nights (for the first time, ever!) while they went to see a Dr a long way away! Then the other day she went and saw a different Dr  at a different place. He hurt her and made her cry! Good thing dogs aren't allowed in hospitals!

Lets see, what else has happened...

I had a skin condition around my neck where my collar goes - it's cleared up, but mum and dad are reluctant to put my collar back on me! I don't think I need it, as mum said, it was only there to hold my name and phone number tag to my neck! I don't wander like other dogs, so I don't think I need a tag!

Ooh, here's something... I threw up a chunk of bone last night, on the floor, and, and, I was still allowed to stay inside! I guess when Oreo threw up, he made a big stinky mess! Cause he lost his inside privileges!

Anyway, I'll keep you posted on this complaint thing. I reckon I know who made it! But who cares! I'm still gonna do my job!

Wishing you many happy barky days!

No comments:

Post a Comment